Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Moving is a adventure!

This month I moved to Nebraska. It has been the biggest adventure in my whole life. When I moved I figured out that Utah is like a little bubble filled with mormons. Because when you leave Utah the world is way different. I, so far have had to be an example to those around me. I have learned to be missionary every single day. I have talked to teachers and non mormon friends about the LDS Church. This has helped me to gain a deeper testimony. I have learned to keep my standards high. One time at my new school I got a note asking if I was single. I passed back and wrote Yes. Then he passed it back. It said "do you want to go to the movies on Friday". I wrote back saying Sorry not until I'm 16. He said "I will be asking you then". I'm so glad that I made choices before that I wasn't going to date before 16. So this has helped me to stand up for what I believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment