Monday, April 12, 2010

This is me !

My name is Maddie
When I grow up I want to be a mom and a nurse. Just like my aunt Gaylee and Nickie . I hope to be a good nurse like them . I have a great family my mom, my dad, and my brothers Bridger and Kolby, and my two little sisters Kate and Elizabeth. I love them so much. My plans for this blog is to make it my journal a perspective of what I see as a little bird. Growing up in a big world.

3 comments:

  1. That's my girl, I love you so much. You hold such a special place in my heart. I can't believe how old you are getting one day you are Eric and my little shadow and the next you are watching our little angels. I love your goals, keep them in your sight always. We love you and I know you will be an incredible mother and nurse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! You are my hero! I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I also love "One little Bird" as your title. I look forward seeing your post about how you see the world. Who knows maybe your blog will turn into a book. :) You are a awesome cousin!

    -David

    (Here is my blog (my photography blog)
    www.bionicdave.blogspot.com and my new blog that is going to show what my life is like as a deaf teen--
    www.silentmomentsmystory.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete